Your Solution For Whole-Home Power
The Best Way To Get Off-Grid, Whole-Home Power Quickly & Easily
The RaVolt Home Power Plant is a patented integration of power generation and energy storage that allows for a completely grid-independent home. We focus on keeping our power plant’s install time to 1 day. We’ve thought of everything, so our box arrives on-site fully integrated and preconfigured for a plug-and-play installation.
The RaVolt Home Power Plant
The drop-in-place unit arrives on site pre-wired and configured with the inverters, batteries, PV disconnects, service entrance disconnect, RV plug/GFCI outlet, and load center, so installation is simple and repeatable.
Starting At $21,000.00
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
- (1) Inverter per cabinet, multiple Inverter options available
- Battery storage capacity
- AC In: Non-fused visible gap disconnect
- AC Out: MCB load center, feed through lugs, 8 Circuit
- PV In: 2 string PV disconnects for all inverter MPPTs
- Forced air cooling
- In-cabinet heat
- Wireless/Wired ethernet connection box
- Concrete pad anchors, angles, screwsHybrid Inverter
- LFP Rack Mount Battery
- Load Center
- PV Disconnects
- Service Entranace
- Wi-Fi Enabled
1) Land PV strings on Prewired PV disconnects
2) Land backup power source on prewired AC disconnect
3) Land AC load on prewired Loadcenter
**Please note: This is the UNIT ONLY and does not come with RaVolt preliminary sizing support, auxiliary components like racking, modules, or BOS, and is for qualified personnel only. Please contact us with any questions.
RaVolt Home Power Plant Configurations
We offer the only home-scale power plant available in the industry. The RaVolt enclosure has the ability to power your whole home with grid-tied or grid-independent capabilities. Our patented technology is movable, scalable, and can even be installed before your home is built to provide power during construction.
Designed for Outdoor Use
- Standalone enclosure installed outside
- Internal heating and cooling
- NEMA 3R – Weathertight
- Add more power and storage later as your property evolves
- Easy future system expansions
Triple Redundant Power
- Provides power via seamless transition from solar panels, batteries, backup source
- Programmable, automatic, and flexible power delivery
- Pre-wired for easy installation
- 50A RV Plug and GFCI outlets
- Wi-Fi enabled for online monitoring
- Can be installed before home is built
- Compatible with roll up generator and wind turbines
RaVolt Product Configurations
Depending on your energy needs, we can configure your system to be completely off-grid with a backup generator, grid-tied with utility backup, or partially off-grid with RaVolt as a partial home backup. Completely flexible & customizable.